Our designers and engineers’ approach to packaging is blending form, function and eye-catching design. Even though your packaging makes your brand’s first impression on customers, it also has to be solution-based. In other words, your packaging has a lot of important work to do, such as:
- Protect fragile or temperature sensitive products.
- Ensure compliance for regulated products, like food or hazardous materials.
- Draw attention in a sea of competitor products.
- Create intrigue and curiosity to persuade buying decisions.
- Promote a consistent experience with and look for your brand.
- Support your sales and marketing strategies.
To Say PAC has Options is an Understatement
Products are breaking during transit. Sales are down. The product’s size, shape or weight demands a custom packaging solution. Your current packaging manufacturing is inefficient and/or your packing process is wasting budget on high labor costs.
Whatever the challenge, PAC tackles it head-on with creativity, competitive pricing and improved efficiency. Our packaging division works with custom corrugated boxes, pallets, protective foam inserts, label printing and anything else your packaging solution requires.
PAC’s packaging services also include:
- Custom labels
- Container designs
- Die-cut boxes
- Custom crates
- Pop displays
- Military boxes
- And more
Bring us your ideas or let us look at the product and packaging that isn’t working for you for whatever reason. We’ll get back to you with a packaging solution that can be produced quickly, affordably and efficiently, without sacrificing quality or aesthetics.