Our distribution services put name brand merchandise where, when and how your dealers, franchisees, and whomever else need it. Think of us as working as an extension of your company, quickly and efficiently distributing your products without taking up any of your valuable space, time or resources.
Distribution is solely a business-to-business (B2B) unit of PAC. As B2B, you can be assured your shipments and data are kept secure and confidential.
Our distribution services include:
- Distributing name brand merchandise across your network from top manufacturers, such as Sony, Apple, Dell, Mitsubishi and many more.
- Keeping hundreds of quick ship items in stock and shipping them same day.
- Mass distribution or single unit drop-ship with real-time tracking and delivery notifications.
- Maintaining strong relationships with leading manufacturers so that you get the best pricing on your items without the hassle of bidding.
The Possibilities are Only Limited by the Imagination
Distribution for your inventory program is based out of our 60,000-sq. ft. warehouse where merchandise is stocked and shipped out the same day.
Unless it’s against the law, we can’t think of a thing we can’t distribute to store managers, franchisees or others when they order from your catalog or your e-store. Our clients have turned to us to distribute all kinds of items, including:
- Surf boards
- Golf carts
- Books on release dates
- Client gifts (even individually selected and bundled into a gift package)
Distribution Services by the Numbers
As order requests are submitted via digital or print channels and processed, the data is available for your review. Robust reporting lets you run the numbers by your set criteria.
Never Underestimate the Role of a Good Relationship
Distribution logistics aren’t perfect, and Murphy’s Law applies. So, when things go wrong, the relationships that your PAC contact has with shippers and vendors help make things right, right away. After all, PAC is known for bending over backwards and doing whatever it takes to keep a promise, so we’re not afraid to call in a return favor on your behalf.