The purpose of a branded e-store and products is to elevate your brand awareness and build loyalty. That purpose is defeated when fulfillment fails to live up to expectations or when shipping mistakes are made or deliveries are late.
That’s why PAC doesn’t only handle the web site and the products, but we also have the fulfillment muscle and shipping relationships to flawlessly execute your marketing program from start to finish. Plus, our volume shipping discounts are passed along to you.
PAC’s fulfillment services include:
- A 60,000-sq. ft. warehouse for all your storage and shipping needs.
- Devoted and well-trained customer service professionals to handle inbound 800 number calls about your items and make sure your orders ship on time every time.
- Ongoing reporting and inventory management to keep you updated on your program in real time.
- Kitting services to package items from multiple sources.
- Same-day order processing and shipping from our central Texas location for delivery within 2-3 days anywhere in the country, which saves expedited costs.
- White glove delivery, set up, take down for trade shows, corporate events, etc.
- Climate controlled storage areas for temperature sensitive items
Rebate Programs as a Customer Retention Tool
PAC develops and executes rebate programs on your behalf to capture customers’ information. When added to your customer relationship management (CRM) program, rebate customers enter your long-term marketing strategy. Include them in your next campaign or create a targeted campaign.