Fulfilling Orders in a Time of Instant Gratification
The purpose of a branded e-store and products is to elevate your brand awareness and build loyalty. That purpose is defeated when fulfillment fails to live up to expectations or when shipping mistakes are made or deliveries are late.
That’s why PAC doesn’t only handle the web site and the products, but we also have the fulfillment muscle and shipping relationships to flawlessly execute your marketing program from start to finish. Plus, our volume shipping discounts are passed along to you.
PAC’s fulfillment services include:
- A 60,000-sq. ft. warehouse for all your storage and shipping needs.
- Devoted and well-trained customer service professionals to handle inbound 800 number calls about your items and make sure your orders ship on time every time.
- Ongoing reporting and inventory management to keep you updated on your program in real time.
- Kitting services to package items from multiple sources.
- Same-day order processing and shipping from our central Texas location for delivery within 2-3 days anywhere in the country, which saves expedited costs.
- White glove delivery, set up, take down for trade shows, corporate events, etc.
- Climate controlled storage areas for temperature sensitive items
Rebate Programs as a Customer Retention Tool
PAC develops and executes rebate programs on your behalf to capture customers’ information. When added to your customer relationship management (CRM) program, rebate customers enter your long-term marketing strategy. Include them in your next campaign or create a targeted campaign.
Chili’s and the Dr Pepper Snapple Group both rely on PAC to supply them with entertaining items to sell to their customers, name brand corporate apparel that makes their employees look professional, contest prizes, executive gifts and holiday items. We are not merely a vendor to our clients, but a promotional partner.
Read a case study about how PAC promoted Dr Pepper and country music.
Dr Pepper Snapple Group’s 50+ brands have great promotional and logistical needs. They need to order hundreds of stock items, order custom merchandise, display marketing information and track their orders. For all this and more DPSG turned to PAC to run their Corporate Store.
When Interstate Batteries wanted a new platform for their employee wellness program, they turned to PAC and the Unlock Your Potential solution. The training and incentive capabilities of Unlock Your Potential were a perfect fit for this educational and rewarding program.
Marriott Vacation Club has over 50 timeshare locations that need to be stocked with state of the art LCD televisions, sound systems and lobby displays to satisfy their client base and nothing impresses like Sony electronics. To manage all of their Sony needs Marriott counts on PAC Distribution Services.
As a Fortune 100 Company Pfizer has some monumental shipping and promotional needs. Awards for Sales Representatives, corporate apparel and tools are just some of the materials that PAC distributes to Pfizer’s thousands of employees and customers.
PAC Sports designed, manufactured and installed full trailer wraps for 200+ in record time.
CREATIVE SOLUTIONS EFFICIENTLY DELIVERED AND PRICED RIGHT.
THAT’S A BRAND SLAM!